Wednesday, September 27, 2017

Pocket Life Kit Layout with Inkie Quill


What's up scrappy peeps?!

Today I decided to stretch my September Pocket Life Kit to create a sweet little scrapbooking layout, to show you how flexible these kits can be!

I am creating a multiple photo layout with a sweet soft, floaty background. As soon as I saw those cork clouds, I knew I had a sleepy photo of Archie somewhere that was perfect to match with them.


I started with some watercolours and the "packaging technique" before using the papers included in the kit and one of the 4x6" PL cards to layer behind my pics. 


If you would like to see me stretch the Pocket Life Kit each month to also create a layout, please do let me know over on the comments section of the process video or down below! :)


Hope you enjoy the process video below!



1 comment: