Thursday, August 24, 2017

Happy Birthday

Hello there! Melissa here sharing one last project as an August guest designer here at Citrus Twist Kits! 


Today, I really challenged myself to create more of a traditional style scrapbook page in my travelers notebook. This is something I don't do very often, but after this project, I really need to get on board. I had serious fun with this layout. 


If any of you are familiar with my work, you know black & white are my colors. My OCD takes over and when I try to put color on a layout my mind goes into overload. I wanted to scrap this photo of my daughter that we had taken of her for her 7th birthday. Her favorite color is yellow, and the August's Photobooth PL Kit had some really sweet yellow pieces that I wanted to use. Again, this was a big challenge for me, but the pieces were so cute, they went on and stayed on. 


I really loved the flowers and twigs from the diecut pack. 


Last, the stamps. They are perfection! Another favorite is that "all dressed up & somewhere to go" stamp. 


Thank you so much for having me! I really had a great time.  See you around.

No comments:

Post a Comment