Thursday, April 6, 2017

you are delightful

Good Morning!  Brenda here to share a page with you using the absolutely amazing "Sophie" main kit and embellishment kit.

For this page, I was drawn to the diamond shapes in the die cuts.  While I was laying things out I stuck two of them under the edge of the photo making a triangle edge on each side.  After that I just had to add the triangle papers on the corner.  I made them larger to try to fill more space on the page.  I also just really liked that floral pattern.  I'm pretty sure I will be using every tiny little bit of it.





Isn't that little camera just too cute?  I think that was my favorite piece on the whole page.  

Sometimes I start to finish a page with my original sketch/plan in mind.  Then sometimes things like this happen and I have a final page that is nothing like the plan.  I love when things work out that way.


Thank you for stopping to see my page.  I hope you have a wonderful day.


Brenda

No comments:

Post a Comment