Tuesday, December 20, 2016

Give Me Jesus | December GraceBox

Hi Everyone,  It's Gina Lideros here today to share an entry in my journaling bible using the December GraceBox!




I started off my page in 1 Peter 1:3 by painting abandoned coral paint (included in the kit) across the page and then I allowed it to dry.




Next, I used a variety of green, teal, white and orange gelatos across my page.  I used the stamp included in the kit with black dye ink to create a fun background on my page.



I used a fine tipped marker to place a box around my scripture 1 Peter 1:3.  I used some washi stickers, and die cuts to help highlight my page.





My journaling reads Give me Jesus 1 Peter vs 1:3 born again to a living hope.




Supplies Used:
Ranger Distress Paint, Abandoned Coral (from the Dec kit GraceBox)
Stamp set (from the Dec kit GraceBox)
die cuts, paper clip (Dec kit GraceBox)
Illustrated Faith Washi Stickers (Dec kit GraceBox)
Ilustrated Faith black journaling pen
Tsukineko StazOn Jet Black Dye Ink pad
Studio Calico: Large Date Stamp
other: gelatos

No comments:

Post a Comment