Thursday, April 21, 2016

Project Life with Marie-Pierre

Hello everyone!

Ready to see some Project Life inspiration?

What I loved about the PL scrapbook kit this month is all the green!!! It was perfect and so fitting for my St-Patrick's day photos. :)



Left page:


I'm happy I could use my favorite embellishment this month (the acetate words) over one of my photos. The transparency of the word lets you superpose things without making it too crowded. I used the "capture" as a title for the page and I used the gold letters to add subtitles.


Capture the beauty.
Capture the Leprechaun.
Capture Magic
Capture pride.
Capture Harmony (which is the name of our Elf).


I used the dark green card to place under 2 little drawings I had found in my daughter's book bag.


And I continued with green cards, but this one as lots of room for journaling. I typed with my typewriter and I added some more details with my pen. The little hearts made me think of when we watch a periscope. :)



I used bits of the label sheet to add more journaling and details.


And I didn't have enough letters to spell out Harmony so I just used a golden hear for the bullet point and that's it. 

Right page:


I wanted to make the right page very soft (in contrast to the left page with all these vibrant colors) and very spring looking since spring and flowers in trees are my favorite things at the moment.


So I used two very neutral card and added very little embellishments. 



I used the yellow but still subtle card to back my forsythia photo. 


And here again, subtle colors and minimal embellishing. And I called it good. 

Have a great day! So dig into your scrapbooking kit  or stash and I hope you can get some crafting done today. 

Marie-Pierre 

3 comments: