Monday, September 14, 2015

In the Studio with Melissa Mann

Happy Monday morning! This is Melissa with you here this morning and I'm sharing a little peek of my little studio :-)


I have my desk and supplies set up in the spare bedroom of our house. Last year, my husband and I made a trip to North Carolina and on our way, I convinced my hubby to stop in Atlanta as this is the closet city to us that has an IKEA. I had been scoping out their desks online and loved this big over-sized desk. To date, it has been one of the best purchases I have ever made! I picked the five cabinet piece to go along with it and love the extra storage it has provided.

Across from this desk, I have another table set up with various items on it.

 On this table, I have my latest Citrus Twist kits sitting on the left hand side in the front. Behind that in the black bin are Lawn Fawn stamps.


 Next to them, I have another two bins full of stamps from Elle's Studio and Lawn Fawn. The next bin holds all of my Thickers! And that cute little ceramic egg crate holds little bits & bobs from various left over projects.

On the right side of that table, I have projects in the works: my Week in the Life album and my December Daily from 2013 (ssshhhh!). I have another green bin which holds Studio Calico stamps and the big white basket in the back holds kits that I have not broken down into my stash.

 I have two shelving units set up near my desk that hold bins of product. On the top of the unit, I have a couple more albums I'm working on. The gray tray holds my Project Life goodies.


On my desk, I keep my typewriter, my caddy full of pens, pencils, rulers, markers, etc., my sewing machine, and my Canon Selphy printer.

 In the very first drawer at my desk, I keep all my most used tools: paper cutter, foam dots, scissors, adhesives, corner rounder, tiny attacher, etc.

 The second drawer holds most of my ink pads.

 The third drawer holds all Lawn Fawn stuff: ink pads, dies, twine, and more stamps.

 The fourth drawer holds more Project Life goodies.

And the last drawer holds all my stationery stuff: cards, envelopes, stickers, addresses, etc.

 Here's a close-up of my tool caddy on top of my desk.

 I also have one of those wonderful three tier carts from IKEA that holds a BUNCH of stuff. The top tier holds stamps, labels, flair, tags, and small embellishments.

 The second tier holds all my mists and wooden stamps. The bottom tier holds a basket of washi tape and my most used punches.


Thanks so much for stopping by and taking a peek at where I work! Have a great Monday :-)

2 comments:

  1. Lovely space Melissa! I am so happy to have Ikea in my city :D Yet so many things I am taking for granted!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super, que c'est joli................
    Bravo,
    Bises de Paris

    http://scrapdeviolette.canalblog.com

    ReplyDelete