Saturday, July 25, 2015

3 TO INSPIRE WITH ALENA

Hi everyone, it's  Alena  here today to share this week's 3 to Inspire challenge. Your take on this challenge can be in the form of a layout or a PL spread and you'll want to include all 3 elements on your project.    We offer this new challenge every Saturday for those who need a little extra push .

      Your prompts this week are:
  1. Use the gold.
  2. Use a puffy sticker
  3. Use a white background.

This is what I did with the challenge: 


2 comments:

  1. I've recently discovered I love white card stock as my base. I had always used and struggled with patterned paper as my background, until I started working on my wedding album. A white background really let's those colors pop (especially in your layout here.) Great color palette.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Alena! I love Your style! Have I told Ya? Nope! Tellin You right now! AH! Mazing!

    ReplyDelete