Wednesday, March 26, 2014

6x6 Paper Play with Sam

Hello lovelies! Today is Sam to share a layout using 6x6 paper pad. I have very limited scrapping time this month. All thanks to the yummy March kit that keep my inspiration flowing. I made this quick layout under 30 minutes.

I printed a 4x6 photo for this layout because I want this layout to be really photo-focus. It is hard not to notice the photo because this selfie photo of me and my baby boy is filled up by our faces! And what is not to love when you have a poser baby who is obsessed with taking selfie? *lol*

Weekly Photo 1`

Once I place the photo on the layout, I just cut a few stripes from the 6x6 paper pads to add layering under the photo. Layering done then I moved on to add some embellishments - stickers, cork sticker, enamel dots and stamp. I am in love with the mini cut-out from the paper pad that says ' Busy Being Happy'. What is better than busy being happy?

Weekly Photo 2`
Loving this month stamp set that says 'do small things with great love' which is part of my motto ;) And I am also obsessed with the hot air balloon + gold heart-shaped enamel dots! 

Weekly Photo 3`

I cut out the circle with 'Photo of the week' from one of the exclusive Pocket Life card and use it as title for this layout. This is so apt since this is our weekly selfie after Shichida class. 

Weekly Photo 4`

Thanks for looking! XoXo, Sam

2 comments:

  1. Super cute page Sam! Loving all the little details and thanks for the reminder to take more photos of myself with my kids ;)

    ReplyDelete