Sunday, December 15, 2013

Sunday Skecth with our Guest Designer

Here is you sketch for this weeks challenge.

Guest

When I saw the layout sketch from Kasia, I felt it's so familiar to me. It seemed to be a certain composition with various layers and little things, so I was sure it would be to my advantage to work with it. But I wanted to make something different beyond my usual style for guest designing. And I chose one photo and divided it into three pieces instead of two photos in original layout stetch. Of course at first I was hesitant to cut my photo. I dIdn't know where to cut for perfect proportion. But finally to divide a photo became so fresh and fun detail in this page.

lovethis_1

lovethis_2

To play along with our sketch challenge, upload your layouts to the gallery by December 21th to be entered in a drawing to win a $5 gift certificate to the store. When uploading to the gallery, please include "Sketch 12/15" along with your layout title.

No comments:

Post a Comment