Friday, December 20, 2013

Playing with Pocket Life with Sam

Hello there! This is Sam today to share my Pocket Life Week 48 & 49 using December PL Kit - Shine. This is a photo-heavy blog post as I am showing two weekly pages here. And here's my week 49 using only December Pocket Life kit, and only sneak in a few thickers from my stash.

PL Week 49 1

PL Week 49 2

PL Week 49 3

I still have 5 weeks worth of PL to catch up when I was documenting my Week 49. So again, simplicity is the key to keep it updated, or more on get my PL pages done. I am hoping I could finish all my 52 weeks by end of December despite having a busy month! Wish me luck! My Week 49 title card is pretty simple, heat embossed the word 'WEEK' using Lawn Fawn Milo's ABC stamp and added Thickers (From November kit) + the CTK exclusive wood veneer. Sprinkled some crystal dots and enamel dots, added machine stitching and call it done. 

PC111341

This photo is merry & bright, the stickers from the kit is just perfect!

PC111343

Can you believe we still have 3 more weeks to go for year 2013? I didn't have many photos for this week so I made another title card using Lawn Fawn Milo's ABC stamp. It is now available at CTK store. Grab them and when you order your kit ok? I heat embossed the phrase ' 49 weeks down' with white embossing powder on a piece of white card stock then added a splash of colors with Gelatos. If you do not have gelatos, you can use watercolor too.

PC111344

I lines up the stars, wood chips and feather cut-outs on the right hand side of the photo. I think it is so random but cute!

PC111345

PC111347

And here's my Week 48, using December Pocket Life Kit and also added some 3x4 cards from Project Life Midnight edition. I want to show you how I stamp the dates with Lawn Fawn Milo's ABC stamp here and the dates look so different from my usual roller date stamp. 

PL Week 48 1

PL Week 48 2

PL Week 48 3

Love the Studio Calico hand stitched journaling card that came in the kit.

PC111355

Stamping dates in the labels is so fun! 

PC111356

PC111357

PC111360

And here's the sketch for this week Pocket Life page:


Thanks for looking. XoXo

2 comments:

  1. Love your PL as usual :) Lawn Fawn Milo's ABCs are really nice! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love those Sam! Love the colors, the style and the contrasting black accents! Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete