Wednesday, December 25, 2013

6x6 Paper Play with Sam

Hello there! It's Sam today to share a layout using 6x6 Paper Pad from DEcember Pocket Life kit - Shine. Before this, all of us from Citrus Twist Kits would like to wish all of you a Merry Merry Christmas! I hope everyone is enjoying and having fun today no matter where you are and what you are doing. Did you have fun creating, documenting and making stuff for this festive December? I know I do and I have a really BIG wish for this Christmas. All I want for is a Christmas miracle for my father in law who is diagnosed with terminal illness few months back. I took a lot of photo of him and baby recently so that I could get it documented and it will never go 'out of sigh, out of mind' in the future.

Today I am sharing a 12x12 layout using the Glitz Design Finnley 6' Paper Pad. I am obsessed with scrapping grid layouts recently so that I could either add more journalling or fit in more photos in a page. And I also enjoy dressing up each grid / box with embellies, stickers and stamps. These photos were taken with my iPhone when I was packing Christmas gift in the room while my 8-month-old was busy learning to stand up b holding the big boxes. And I also need to confess that I secretly looking for photos with GREEN color in them so that it could match the green in the Finnley papers pad. Talk about color coordinating in scrapbooking *LoL*

8 Month Old

I love the quote in one of the chalkboard paper so I cut it up and use it as one of the box. The gold rub-ons, sequins and crystal drops are from my stash ;) Just need some blings blings added to this page.

PC111367

I am loving this month stamp set from the kit. The sentiment 'happy for this moment' is so usable in many of the projects - PL, albums, layouts etc, you name it! Again, I added the blue sequins and blue bows to bring out the blue / teal color box in the photo. This month kit has all the gorgeous green but no blue at all!

PC111365

I stamped the title with Lawn Fawn Milo's ABC stamp. They are now available at Citrus Twist Store. Go get them before they are gone! I love stamping titles or sentiments or even dates with this Lawn Fawn stamp on my layout & PL pages.

PC111363


PC111366


Thanks for looking! And wish y'all a merry merry christmas again! XoXoX

p.s.: Gold rub-ons, bows, sequins, speech bubbles and crystal drops are from my stash.

1 comment:

  1. I love this page Sam! All the fun details are fantastic!

    ReplyDelete