Thursday, November 7, 2013

Be Inspired- Happy Mail

Hello!
Do you like getting traditional mail? For me it's always such a special moment when among the bills and ads I find a little envelope with a handwritten letter. Since I moved abroad 5 years ago I try to regularly write letters to my family- yes of course we communicate through skype and e-mails a lot but well... the letter is something different :)
With holiday season coming soon we send more letters than during other months of the year and today I'd like to share with you some inspiration for making the envelopes look pretty and unique! I'm going to try some of these with my Christmas cards this year!














I love how much you can achieve with some pieces of washi tape, few stamps and regular stationery items! I think decorating envelopes this way would be also a great excuse to use some older christmas scrapbooking lines or .. kit lefotvers:) Make your mail even prettier this season and make sure to share with us all your beautiful wraps and envelopes!
Have a creative Thursday!
Kasia




3 comments:

  1. I love snail mail / happy mail! My girls do as well! We love adding stamps, washi & using bright colored Sharpies!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful selection Kasia! I too love pretty mail but rarely take the time... Thanks for the push!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for sharing these are such cute ideas...♥

    ReplyDelete