Friday, August 9, 2013

Citrus Twist Celebration Blog Hop

Welcome to the Citrus Twist Kits Celebration Blog Hop!! We have some fun celebration inspiration for you and of course, what's a blog hop without awesome prizes! This hop is in celebration of our new website. We would love for you come check it out HERE. We also want to remind you the August kits will be revealed on August 12th!

Citrus Twist has an amazing special going on right now for new subscribers: purchase a 3-month or longer subscription (PL or Main Kit) and get a free goodie bag of embellishments ($20 value). And if that's not enough of a perk, we also want to remind you that once you have subscribed for 12 months, your 13th kit is FREE (you just pay shipping on the free kit).

Now for the Prizes: Two lucky commenters who hop to ALL 10 design team blogs will be entered to win one of two $10 gift certificates (GC) to the Citrus Twist Store.

You just need to leave a comment on EVERY designer's blog to be entered to win. We would love to hear about something you are celebrating or you can leave us some love. After visiting all 10 DT blogs, come back to the main Blog Hop blog post (Here) and comment that you visited each blog and your name will be entered into our contest. Comments end Monday August 12th. Winners will be announced on the main Citrus Twist Kits blog by Friday August 16th.

 Let's get started:

Amélie Mordret
Angie Gutshall
April Joy Hill
Gina Rodgers
Jen Boumis
Kasia Tomaszewska
Melissa Stinson
Nathalie Leonelli
Nina Ostermann
Sandy Ang
WaiSam Ho
Citrus Twist (HERE)

Happy blog hopping!

20 comments:

  1. Thanks for the blog hop. J'ai visité chacun des blogs et j'ai trouvé les créations très inspirantes. Kawi

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just hopped my way through some seriously cool pages and some really awesome inspiration!! Thanks for the fun giveaway too!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a wonderful hop! I stopped and left some love for all, amazing projects today!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm super excited for this months kit!! Great job! This will be a nice birthday gift for me!! Hehe

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really enjoyed the blog hop today! The pages were so happy and fun!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is my 1st blog hop. Now I have to go back and drool over all of them.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for the giveaway! I really enjoyed visiting new-to-me blogs.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Commented on all the blogs! Love all the inspirations!

    Kathy T

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great inspiration along the way, fantastic work by everyone, commented as Kim Russell and Scrappy Kapers

    ReplyDelete
  10. I just finished hopping along! Lots of inspiration along the way! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I was just thinking of joining a kit club. This is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great inspiration throughout the blog hop, thanks for this great hop with some amazing girls

    ReplyDelete
  13. Loved the hop!! Lots of great inspiration from the team!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I really enjoyed visiting all the blogs and seeing the different designs from the same kit. I will be signing up for the new site. Brilliant work and excellent selection of designers to create layouts.

    ReplyDelete
  15. The blog hop was fun. Loved all the inspiration from the team.

    ReplyDelete
  16. I had a fun time hopping and visiting everyone. What a talented team! I can't wait for August's kit to arrive at my door!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Thanks for the blog hop! I commented on all sites.

    ReplyDelete
  18. I just finished the blog hop. What an amazing inspiration to see all those different styles and beautiful layouts! I will definitely return to some of the blogs!
    I'm going on a road trip today with my mom and my two boys (a toddler and a baby). I love and cherish spending time with my mom and seeing her interact with the boys - so that's what I will be celebrating today! :)

    ReplyDelete
  19. What a fun blog hop!! I loved everyone's projects! :) Right now I am celebrating FREE TIME while I"m on vacation! I'll be scrapping a lot of photos once I get home!

    ReplyDelete