Saturday, June 22, 2013

Saturday Inspiration

Happy weekend my CTK friends! It's Nathalie here today to share another one of my layouts created with the "Charming" kit add-on, the "Endless summer" stamp add-on and also the PL stamps from Jen Boumis. I love the colors of this kit and its mix of pinks and aqua made me think of pictures my husband took during a recent trip to the Red Sea (which is not red as you can see!). And since I was not there with him, I am hoping that he will agree to fill the journaling himself to record his impressions.
nathalie_theredsea_CTKjune2013

The "Explore" sticker from the Basic Grey Mint Julep sheet was a big part of the inspiration for this page! It was perfect to highlight the far away location with an enamel dot: nathalie_theredseacloseup_CTKjune2013 nathalie_theredseacloseup2_CTKjune2013

4 comments:

  1. this is a beautiful layout, I can not wait to get a shot at that stamp set.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it! I really like how you used the dots from your border punch! They look like splatters from paint! This whole page is super pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So lovely!!! The background paper is perfect for the pictures!

    ReplyDelete