Thursday, June 20, 2013

Be Inspired

Hi everyone! Or maybe I should say ''ahoy!'' :) Summer is so close and the Citrus Twist Kits reflect this season so beautifully! When I opened the box with June kits I could also feel the light breeze and I jumped to Pinterest to search for some nautical, marine inspiration. Sailing became a huge trend this year with all the anchors and seaside inspirations and here are some of my favorites:



















I created a sailing inspired layout with my June kits- you will find here pieces from the main kit as well as some elements from embellie add on, paper add on and project life kit.

AHOY Kasia Tomaszewska
AHOY det1 Kasia Tomaszewska;

Do you like the marine theme? If so, please share your light and breezy layouts with us! Let's welcome the summer together!


5 comments:

  1. This is stunning; and very inspiring! I love the idea of going to pinterest for inspiration! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this theme, i love everything anchors LOL here is one i shared the other day. http://www.cazhancock.com/2013/06/arrrrrr.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. So nice! I need a trip to the beach so I can really use all of these new items!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great inspiration and layout!! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a beautiful page Kasia! And a beautiful photo of you!!!

    ReplyDelete